Here is the menu bar with Traditional Chinese.
File menu with Traditional Chinese.
Help menu with Traditional Chinese.
Chinese menu while right click objects, cards and stacks.
Chinese menu on the Project Browser.
I also wrote an installation program to modify the display language on LC IDE. Can run on MacOS and Windows. You can download it at https://www.dropbox.com/s/1ckvkagyvkglniz/LCLanguagePack.zip?dl=0. Follow the instructions below to install on your LC IDE. (Only support Traditional Chinese and Simplified Chinese now.)
(This is a beta version. Many bugs might happen...)
0. (**IMPORTANT) Install a new version of LiveCode (7.0 and later) in case break the original one.
1. Unzip LCLanguagePack.zip. Run "LCLangSettings" (Mac) or "LCLangSettings.exe" (Windows).
2. After open program, select the language you want. Support Traditional Chinese (zh_TW) and Simplified Chinese (zh_CN) now.
3. Click the second button below. Choice where LiveCode install. e.g., /Applications/LiveCode Community 7.0.1.app (Mac) or C:\Program Files (x86)\RunRev\LiveCode Community 7.0.1\ (Windows)
4. Open LiveCode check if it works!
If you want to add your own language. Check the language settings which write in JSON format. You can see the settings file at https://github.com/HedgeHao/LCLangaugePack/blob/master/language.lcconfig. If you add your language text please share the settings file to the community.
HedgeHao (Chiu Chih-Hao)@LiveCode Taiwan