Price: $9.99 USD, include all updates.
Chiu, Chih Hao (HedgeHao) @ 2015/05/08
LiveCode Version : 7.0.4
HaoPlayer is an LiveCode External for Android devices. It is a audio player object for Livecode on android envionment. The difference between haoPlayer and original LiveCode Player is, haoPlayer can play in background! You can play audio in background while you are browsing websites or texting messages or doing other things.
1. Copy "revsaveasandroidstandalone.livecodescript" in haoPlayer-1.0.0.zip to [LiveCode install path]/Tools/Toolset/libraries/ . (Backup the original "revsaveasandroidstandalone.livecodescript" file in case something went wrong)
2. Add "haoplayer.lcext" and "AndroidManifest.xml" to the copy files of your stack
Documentation & Demo
1. haoPlayerCreate()Create and initialize haoPlayer.
2. haoPlayerAddTrack(AudioFilePath)Add audio file to play list.
Start to play the next track on play list.
Play previous track on play list.
Play specific track on the play list. Start from 0.
Retrun the track number which is playing now.
Return the current position of the playing track.
11. haoPlayerSetCurrentTime()Set the current position of the playing track.
12. haoPlayerGetDuration()Return the duration of the current track which is now playing.13. haoPlayerSetVolume(volume)
Set the volume of playback. Volume is in range 0.0 to 1.0
There are four mode can be set.
0: Normal Mode, play from the begining track to the last one. No repeat and no loop.
1: Repeat Mode, play from the beining track to the last one and back to the first one.
2: Loop Mode, looping current track.
3: Shuffle Mode, random pick one song to play.
Return the currentTrack number. Start from 0.
Clear all track on play list and stop playback.
Remove haoPlayer from application